As one of the most popular natural fragrances in history, Lavender's sweet floral overtones are delicately accented with a slight woody aroma that makes it the perfect scent for perfumes, soaps, and many more products. In fact, the word "lavender" actually comes from the Latin word "lavare" which means "to wash". Lavender is highly cherished by our customers not only for its appealing aromatic qualities, but also for its versatility and many applications. Lavender is most commonly known for its soothing scent, but it’s also frequently used to help reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and imperfections. Diffuse Lavender throughout your home and office to ease tension, relax the mind, and infuse the air with its pleasing aroma.
- Diffuse 3-5 drops of Lavender at bedtime and while sleeping
- Add 4-6 drops to a warm bath to ease stress and tension.
- Add 1-3 drops of Lavender to your pillow, bottoms of feet, or behind ears before bed to relax before sleep
- Apply 1-3 drops to help reduce the appearance of skin blemishes. For sensitive skin, dilute with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil
- Add 2-4 drops to a veggie capsule and swallow with a glass of water 20 minutes before going to bed