You are what you eat, so eat healthy natural foods
You hear on TV, read in the newspapers or on the Web about the usefulness of eating healthy natural food. The reality is that when we look for buying food many times it can be complicated to conclude which products are best to take in. We generally doubt whether or not to take this or that banana or onion and not so often we are assured that we’ve choose the correct alternative.
Professionals often recommend that we need to eat food that has been specified as “organic”. According to them, this evidences on some info about the quality as controlled use of chemicals and pesticides. But on other hand, you don’t need to buy organic to eat good – natural foods are a very good selection, and they don’t have so high price. By natural food means foods made of simple, familiar ingredients that you can identify that came from the earth, not from a factory, so the nutritional value is kept. You should also look for words like “local” and “seasonal” – that indicates that you eat the things when and where they supposed to be eaten. It’s natural to know and take in what is grown and caught near you.
Now when you know how to pick your food, we are going to point you at the best 10 natural foods that you should eat. You are what you eat and your life is not just one of the cooking games, so be attentive.
– As an exceptional source of proteins, vitamin E, and calcium, we’re suggesting you almonds. They also keep from heart diseases, help decrease cholesterol and can help you with weight keeping and loss.
– Apricots are also a “super food”, no matter if they are fresh or dried. They are very rich in fibre, full of potassium, and low in calories.
– You try to control your weight, avoiding eating chocolate, but you must know that chocolate and cocoa are the source of powerful antioxidants that help fight diseases. Taking them in tolerable quantity help you to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow-plus but also improve your mood.
– Cucumbers are basically consisted of water.
They are full of vitamins A and C, mineral rich, full of potassium, phosphorus, and low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
– Figs are also on this list, as an exceptional source of dietary fibre and calcium as well.
– Could be that you don’t like green bean so much but be aware that it is an excellent dietary supplement. It’s low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium but high in fibre, iron, and other vitamins and minerals.
– Hazelnuts are rich in vitamin B6 and E and provide successful protection against many diseases, including heart disease.
– It’s great that you drink lemon juice when you are sick because lemons are one of the most important detoxifying foods that help fight degenerative diseases, thanks to their diuretic qualities and antioxidants
– You probably didn’t know but red peppers actually have more vitamin C than an orange. They provide a great energy increase and serve as an antioxidant, fighting disease.
– Yogurt is an exceptional source of protein and calcium. It helps to improve digestion and improve immunity. Yogurt also advances your body’s strength to absorb other advantageous vitamins and minerals.