How important is it to clean your face of all the debris?
It is extremely important! However, it is also important to use products that are natural and effective. We have found threeawesome face cleansers for you guys. We hope you enjoy them.
- Egg White Scrub
Egg whites have skin-toning and complexion-enhancing properties, including reducing the size of your pores and keeping your skin free from impurities. This scrub can be prepared in two different ways.
- First, whip one egg white until you get a foamy texture. Chill it in the refrigerator for five minutes and then mix in the juice from half a lemon. Apply the mixture on your skin, let it dry for approximately 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Also, prepare a homemade scrub with one tablespoon each of finely ground almonds and honey along with one egg white. Blend the ingredients together to make a thick paste. Apply it on your face and gently scrub in circular motions. Leave it on for until it dries completely and then wipe off the scrub with a wet washcloth. Use this facial scrub once or twice a week.
- Oatmeal Mask
Oatmeal is one of the gentlest ingredients for the face. It cleanses the pores, absorbs excess oil, and exfoliates the skin.
- First, mix one-half cup of cooked oatmeal and one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Then, apply it on your skin and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Finally, wipe it off with a wet washcloth and then rinse thoroughly with cool or cold water.
- Honey Wash
Honey is more than perfect for preventing clogged pores because it tightens the skin pores and reduces excess skin oil! There are about two ways to prepare this.
- One way is to mix together three tablespoons of honey and two teaspoons of ground cinnamon. Apply the mixture on the affected area. Leave it on your skin for 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Another way is to make a face mask with two tablespoons of plain yogurt and one teaspoon each of honey and olive oil. Mix all the ingredients and then apply it on your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this face mask once a week to remove impurities and nourish your skin.